Once Upon A Book Club's book subscription boxes are all about giving avid readers a delightful and immersive literary experience. The stories come to life, making for a fascinating (and fun!) experience.
If you're looking for a book club that goes above and beyond, look no further than Once Upon A Book Club. Not only will you receive a new book each month, but you'll also get a curated selection of goodies to enhance your reading experience. Trust us; this is one book club you don't want to miss out on!
Read more about Once Upon A Book Club's book subscription box options.
Month to month, 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month subscriptions
At Once Upon A Book Club, you can pick from the following time-based subscription boxes:
- Month-to-month subscription for $49.99: This auto-renewing subscription box is shipped at the end of the month and billed on the 25th monthly. Readers are free to try out the plan through the 'Purchase as a gift' option if they are unsure about subscribing.
- 3-month subscription for $145.00: Another auto-renewing subscription box, the 3-month subscription plan, is billed on the 25th at 3-month intervals. Boxes ship at the end of the month, and there's the 'Purchase as a gift' option.
- 6-month subscription for $289.00: Make the best subscription boxes even more affordable by choosing the 6-month plan. Billing happens on the 25th at 6-month intervals while the boxes are shipped each month-end. Choose to 'Purchase as a gift' and allow yourself to try it before you buy it.
- 12-month subscription for $570.00: This is the most economical subscription option at Once Upon A Book Club. Yearly billing, great books to read, surprise gifts to discover every month, and a satisfied reader - isn't that the perfect combination?
Both young adults and adults have their variants of these subscription box plans. So, make your choice and experience living through reading.
In October 2022, adults will be treated to a novel that never fails to stir the soul. The novel tells the story of a beekeeper and her son. After the two return to their native place to restart their lives, deadly secrets about the son are uncovered, and the mother fears she never knew her son.
Young adults can expect a rom-com from the Dial A for Aunties author, which involves a girl who travels to Indonesia from LA in an attempt to experience her roots. However, events lead to her getting involved with one of the wealthiest people in the land, but is it love, or is it just for show?
Ready-to-ship boxes for both young adult and adult readers
You can pick from ready-to-ship book subscription boxes as well, which include adult literary works such as:
- Echo From the Past - Full Box (The Many Daughters of Afong Moy exclusive edition by Jamie Ford)
- The Cupcake Connection - Full Box (Fake It Till You Bake It by Jamie Wesley)
- Unsolved Mysteries - Full Box (The Book of Cold Cases hardcover edition by Simone St. James)
- Write Your Own Story - Full Box (The Roughest Draft by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka)
- The Cocoa Deception - Full Box (The Spanish Daughter by Lorena Hughes)
Literature for young adults in the ready-to-ship category includes the likes of:
- Let Them Eat Cake - Full Box (Cake Eater by Allyson Dahlin)
- A Royal Retelling - Full Box (A Secret Princess by Margaret Stohl)
- Light In The Dark - Full Box (This Rebel Heart by Katherine Locke)
- Mythical Sea Curse - Full Box (The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea by Axie Oh)
- Souls of the Sea - Full Box (Skin of the Sea by Natasha Bowen)
Each ready-to-ship book subscription box will be delivered with exciting goodies that will give readers more profound insights into the novels.
Browse Once Upon A Book Club's Collections section for the best subscription boxes. For starters, there's the Bridgerton Collection, which features two volumes, each containing 4 novels and available for pre-order as of this post. Authored by Julia Quinn, the Bridgerton series has taken the world by storm, especially after it was adapted by Netflix for a show. The show's success has helped the books gain prominence again after they met with both critical and commercial success from 2000 - 2006.
Also, find Exclusive Book Editions, Halloween Collections, and Seasonal Boxes in the Collection section. So, if you are looking for a book subscription service, why not consider Once Upon A Book Club? It's a book club that stays true to modern-day readers who revel in the charm of owning and, most importantly, reading books.