Although book subscription boxes are becoming increasingly popular, some readers still misunderstand them. For many, subscription boxes are no different from buying books online. But in all actual reality, the difference is nothing short of amazing. Of course, buying books online isn't bad. However, if you want to feel truly immersed in what you are reading, book subscription boxes are the way to go.
Once Upon A Book Club is the perfect subscription for you if you're a reader who loves discovering new books. Our boxes are filled with hand-picked titles that we know you'll love, plus fun extras like bookmarks, bookplates, and more. Plus, with our monthly themes, there's always something new to look forward to. So why wait? Subscribe today!
The benefits of book subscription boxes
There are several benefits to subscribing to a book box. First, it takes the hassle out of picking new books to read. With so many titles available, it can be tough to know where to start. A book box saves you time and energy by doing the legwork for you. Second, book boxes introduce you to new authors and genres that you might not otherwise discover. This is especially beneficial for readers who tend to stick to familiar territory. Lastly, most book boxes include additional goodies (our specialty!) like Bookish merchandise, which add an extra layer of fun to the experience.
Different books to read every month
In October, young adults are set to be treated to a hilarious read authored by the Dial A for Aunties writer. A girl travels from L.A. to Indonesia, the birthplace of her mother, to know her roots. However, her trip turns into a roller-coaster ride as she starts to fake-date the son of one of the country's wealthiest families. Expect some unique gifts along with the book that will make you laugh as if the story is unfolding in front of your very eyes.
For adults, October will be all about a brand-new novel full of mystery and suspense. It follows the story of a beekeeper who moves back to her home in New Hampshire, hoping to start anew with her son. However, their lives change forever when her son's girlfriend is found murdered. The beekeeper soon realizes that her son has secrets beyond her darkest imagination. To make the experience even better, subscribers will be treated to some stunning gifts to help bring the story to life.
Ready-to-Ship boxes for adults and young adults
Explore the Ready-to-Ship boxes for adults and young adults, which consist of some of the most noteworthy novels.
In the Ready-to-Ship adult boxes category, you can pick from masterpieces like:
- Unsolved Mysteries - Full Box (The Book of Cold Cases by Simone St. James)
- Catherine Dior, French Resistance Spy - Full Box (Sisters of the Resistance by Christine Wells)
- The Romantasy Box (The North Wind by Alexandria Warwick)
- Madame Moustache - Full Box (A Betting Woman by Jenni L Walsh)
- Weird and the Wonderful - Full Box (Circus of Wonders by Elizabeth Macneal)
Young adults can choose from some brilliant literary works as well in the Ready-to-Ship young adult boxes category, which includes:
- Dance The Night Away - Full Box (Instructions for Dancing by Nicola Yoon)
- Whispered Fears - Full Box (A Lesson in Vengeance by Victoria Lee)
- Wild Magic - Full Box (Beasts of Prey by Ayana Gray)
- Deadly Secrets - Full Box (Bluebird by Sharon Cameron)
- Light in the Dark - Full Box (This Rebel Heart by Katherine Locke)
Novels are more than just stories - they're experiences. And with our exciting range of box sets, you can immerse yourself in those experiences more fully than ever before. Each box has a selection of gifts to help bring the story to life, making for a richer, more enjoyable reading experience.
Seasonal special edition boxes
Once Upon A Book Club's seasonal special edition box highlights include the following pre-order options:
- Limited Edition - Up All Night 2021 (The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood)
- Limited Edition - Christmas 2021 (A Royal Christmas Fairy Tale by Karen Schaler)
- 12 Days Of Book-Club-Mass 2022 (200 pages, 12 short stories)
OUABC Book Subscription Options
Once Upon A Book Club values readers of all ages and offers flexibility and affordability regarding their book subscription box options. Both young adult and adult readers can choose from:
- Month-to-month subscriptions, priced at $49.99
- 3-month subscriptions, priced at $145.00
- 6-month subscriptions, priced at $289.00
- 12-month subscriptions, priced at $570.00
On the whole, we think that subscription book boxes are definitely worth it – especially if you love reading! The benefits of never having to worry about running out of books, discovering new authors and genres, and supporting local businesses far outweigh the drawbacks. Plus, with so many different types of book boxes available, there’s sure to be one that’s perfect for you. So, if you are an avid reader, Once Upon A Book Club's subscription boxes are absolutely worth it!
What do you think? Are book subscription boxes worth it? Let us know in the comments below!
Leave a comment