Page 2 "Apart from the mild annoyance of being interrupted in the middle of a crucial scene, I had no presentiment of doom. After fumbling for my bookmark, which had slipped between cushions, I levered myself upright."
- a custom designed typewriter bookmark, featuring the initials WWJAD (What Would Jane Austen Do?).
Page 88 "Pictures could be taken from a safe distance. Getting someone's measurements was a different story. Holding my breath, I reached around him with the tape measure in one hand."
- a custom designed, pink tape measure featuring a quote from the novel on the back!
Page 115 "Lydia placed the cover on her lunchbox, snapping the corners into place."
- an adorable, mint green, speckled bento box lunch box with silverware.
Page 136 "Our hands brushed as he passed me Cam's bag. I flinched, which made me want to kick myself - especially since Alex probably hadn't noticed the contact at all."
- a small, felt and faux leather messenger bag with interior pocket, reminiscent of Cam's bag Alex helps Mary carry home.
Page 23 "Len dug through the box of assorted teas - Energizing, Total Relaxation, Peace Love Tea - until she came to the one she was looking for: Soul Clarifying."
- a packet of Soul Clarifying tea and a tea diffuser in the shape of the most relaxed stick figure you've ever seen.
Page 35 "Sage couldn't help it. She pushed open the bathroom door. The trashcan sat in the far corner. Inside, atop a mountain of paper towels, lay a fistful of brand-new pens."
- a 'fistful' of brand new pens with inspirational quotes written on them that we think Len could truly have used that day.
Page 164 "Colorful want ads and notices created a paper mosaic in the window. One flyer - a neon yellow paper right at eye level - had a picture of a volleyball."
- the neon yellow flyer that grabs Sage's attention.
Page 212 "In a fierce impulse, Len peeled off her gloves. The wind kissed the chapped skin of her hands. It was delicious. Mirroring Sage, she lifted onto her knees, eyes closed."
- Len's gloves pulled straight from this breakthrough moment for her as she finally peels them off.
Page 57 "I don't know what makes me remember it's there, tucked away in the glove box like it's the One Ring calling to Gollum. But when I pull out Simon Tarbottle's business card, its silver words glinting beneath the multitude of streetlights, my heart flutters."
- a replica of Simon Tarbottle's business card, perfect to use as a bookmark through the rest of the novel.
Page 104 "With my best attempt at being light-footed, I manage to get myself off the top bunk without waking Vivian, who sleeps wearing an eye mask decorated in a pair of sparkly cartoon eyes, which is honestly terrifying."
- Vivian's cartoon eye sleep mask.
Page 292 "We're both smiling at each other, sharing a joke I didn't realize we had. And then he hits play on the iPod, and we're up in the static trapeze, our bodies moving like mirror images of each other, the tension and heart and passion of the music breathing life into every pose. It's poetic and beautiful and Vas in so many ways."
- a faux-wood, wireless bluetooth speaker, perfect for taking to the beach, tailgating, or to just play the songs that melt your heart wherever you might be.
Page 400 "She disappears, and I turn back to the table, scouring the pile of stage makeup for face wipes. I know they're here somewhere, because I just used them last - The entire world spins when my eyes fall to the pot of flowers sitting on the edge of my table. Bubblegum-pink orchids."
- a small white vase with black speckles containing a sprig of bubblegum pink orchids to make your world spin.
Page 8 "'Four maidens come to the palace,' she said. "The wueen of hearts is light as air, and of having her heart broken she should beware. The queen of spades is full of fire, but the higher she rises the harder she'll all, and she should be wary of her desire. The queen of clubs is as constant as still water, but secrets and betrayals will undo her. The queen of diamonds will shine the brightest, but the world won't hold her light for long on earth."
- A custom designed deck of playing cards, with the back featuring Louis XIV crest.
Page 79 "She sat on my bedcovers as I lay back against my pillows, sipping hot chocolate from a blue-and-white porcelain cup with Mimi in my lap."
- a blue and white mug with gold detailing containing a recipe for royal hot chocolate fit for the a queen!
Page 153 "I veered right, my silk stockings slipping on the flagstones, my legs pumping and my lungs on fire."
- a pair of silk stockings similar to what Henriette wore in the chase through the palace.
Page 184 "Undeterred by his temper, Anne d'Autriche kept her grip on him and her voice smooth. Despite her nightdress and black mourning robe, with her sash hastily tied around her waist and her graying hair in a plait, she still managed to look regal and at ease in face of the situation."
- a black silk robe featuring the words "La Reine" on the back in gold for the queen in all of us.
Page 95 "I reach for the wool in the basket and then thread a strand around my finger. A bright tomato red. I glance at the window and look for the moon. Will Luna be pleased? Will the moonlight still turn to thread in my fingers if I use dyed wool? There's only one way to find out. I push aside my white wool, fighting off the stab of guilt, and weave the red thread thread, over and under, until I reach the other end. Next, I add a watermelon pink and an eggplant purple. Up, over, and down, up, over, and down...after some considering, I add a swarm of bees to the tapestry in a honey-hued string as a way to distract from the message. Or maybe because I want to use the bright yellow color."
- a large tapestry inspired by Ximena's woven tapestry in the book
Page 194 "The guard lazily casts an eye around the garden before leaning against the doors, his arms folded across his chest. I reach for the small cnavas bag I took from my room. It's filled with moondust. Choosing the right moment to use it will be tricky...I tiptoe over and hide behind the sprawling greenery. Quickly, I blow the moondust in the sentry's direction. All it takes is one breath. The sentry yawns again and I smile into the night. In seconds the guard slumps to the ground."
- a canvas bag containing a 'jar of moondust' (bottle of bath salts) perfect for helping relaxation and rest.
Page 275 "I settle onto a wooden stool. I study the rest of the hospital wing. Drawings of various herbs and plants hang on all four walls. One catches my eye - a tiny sketch, and though it doesn't shine like the other drawings, it's still the same flower as the one in the diagram hanging in Sajra's den. 'What's that flower?' Rumi looks over his shoulder. 'Killasisa. It's a legendary flower people have searched for throughout the years.'"
- a 5x7 art print of the Killasisa flower.
Page 350 "'Why don't you give ME a chance?' Catalina asks. She digs into her pocket and pulls out a thick silver bracelet. The ametrine gem sparkles in the sunlight, half amethyst, half citrine. The Llacsan rebels gasp behind me. The Illustrians tense, waiting for the condesa's signal. I can't drag my eyes away from the cuff."
- a silver and druzy stone bracelet inspired by the ancient and powerful Estrella.