Page 90 "She jerked her head toward my pillow, where a thin envelope was resting."
- a custom designed, scientific pillowcase and a letter.
Page 132 "I twisted the bracelet around my wrist...it was translucent gray, with what appeared to be a tiny gold microchip embedded in the plastic."
- a gray bracelet step counter.
Page 201 "Someone had found a deck of cards in the living space - maybe forgotten about, maybe left there on purpose."
- a deck of custom designed playing cards.
Page 335 "I put Ganesh and the piano key in my PPK, along with the rest of my momentos from home."
- a custom designed NASA wrist pouch containing the contents of Cassandra's Personal Preference Kit which included a photo of her family, a scrap of paper with Beethoven's Sonata op. 106, her grandmother's Ganesh pendant and a piano key.
Page 33 "...we'd covered the fridge with favorite photos."
- a set of four small magnets and a photo as described in the novel.
Page 164 "On top was a hardback copy of Hemingway's "The Sun Also Rises". It looked like another antique. The cover showed a woman in a one-shouldered dress, leaning back against a tree. I opened it noticing that the paper inside was yellowed, and there was handwriting on the title page."
- a custom designed book safe as described in the novel.
Page 184 "She was wearing red-and-white striped leg warmers under a pair of cargo shorts..."
- red-and-white striped leg warmers.
Page 274 "She pulled one of her little pewter cups from the velvet evening clutch."
- a small cup inside a blue, velvet clutch bag.
Page 22 "When the door opened and a page entered the room, holding a tray with a white card, Ceren nearly closed her eyes..."
- a pink leaf shaped tray with a white card from the book.
Page 130 "The new queen slumped into a chair, took a sip of the cold chamomile-and-lavender tea...and made a face."
- a packet of chamomile-and-lavender tea inside a silicone 'teacup' cupcake mold and recipe for a single serving cupcake, stuck in the back of the book.
Page 217 "Ceren grumbled, and Evelayn shook her head as she bent to put on her slippers."
- a pair of grey lace slipper-socks.
Page 257 ""I have something I need to give you." And then he pulled out the most beautiful ring Evelayn had ever seen."
- a gold-tone ring with a pink center stone and clear stones surrounding it.
Page 28 "They were my constant companion: a pair of little gold embroidery shears shaped like a stork."
- a pair of little gold embroidery shears shaped like a stork.
Page 143 "I reached up to rub Tyler's button, which I still wore on the string around my neck."
- custom made button necklace.
Page 196 "I dropped my backlae to the floor...and dug until I found my wallet. I pulled out Detective Johnson's business card..."
- a black and white backpack with a lime green wallet inside, with a custom printed business card in one of the pockets.
Page 250 "He went to his desk and retrieved a pair of gloves, sealed in a clear plastic bag."
- a pair of sealed black gloves.