Page 59 "He gestures toward my shirt. I look down at it as if I've never seen it before, even though it's one of my favorites. The words emblazoned across my chest come into focus. Talk Darcy to Me."
- The first sized clothing item in a Once Upon a Book Club box, a lavender tee featuring a silhouette of Mr. Darcy with the words Talk Darcy to Me.
Page 173 "But as it turns out, he's just buying time. He grabs his full ice bucket from the ledge of the icemaker, tucks it under his arm, and winks at me."
- a collapsible ice bucket.
Page 201 "When I open my eyes, I see the current Miss American Treasure coming toward me, carrying something sparkly. It's a tiara."
- a cubic zirconia 'tiara' headband.
Page 215 "My dad hands me a glass and I take a sip. The champagne is ice-cold, and the fizzy bubbles dance on my tongue. 'Oh I almost forgot, there's a card.' I look around for the white small envelope."
- a custom printed champagne glass and small white envelope with a note inside as written in the book.
Page 167 "Posy bagged up three packets of Christmas cards painted by a local artist and added a hand-wrapped gingerbread man. "On the house." She handed it over with a dazzling smile and another family of happy customers left the cafe."
- a set of three custom designed blank notecards for all occasions, and a stuffed gingerbread man ornament
Page 352 "Beth carried her downstairs to the kitchen and pushed open the door. The place smelled of cinnamon and cloves and Suzanne was sifting flour into a bowl."
- a custom designed package of Grandma's Pumpkin Spice Cake mix with instructions, and a miniature wooden spoon
Page 370 "Hannah found a knife and a chopping board. She'd never done this before, worked side by side in the kitchen with her mother."
- a custom designed cutting/cheese board in the shape of a Christmas tree that reads "Eat Drink and Be Merry"
Page 402 "'You got me a gift, even though you didn't know I was going to be here?' He opened the small box and grinned. 'Is this what I think it is?' 'It's the key to my apartment.'"
- a custom designed keychain with a Pride and Prejudice charm, with a small key
Page 86 "I headed over to join the other writers. On my way past the bar I spotted the painting that caught my attention on my first visit here. The woman in red, beckoning onlookers into the trees."
- a custom designed canvas painting inspired by the Red Woman painting from the book.
Page 165 "Disappointed, I left the hut - and glimpsed a figure on the far side of the field, directly opposite the spot where I'd entered the clearing. Beyond this field was another part of the woods. The person vanished into the trees. They had been wearing a red coat."
- a red cloak with fur trim.
Page 255 "'What is this?' Julia asked. I moved behind her and looked over her shoulder, staring at the lines and curves, the crosses and squiggles on the sheet of paper. 'It's a map,' Ursula said. 'I drew you a map.'"
- a custom designed map as described in the book.
Page 303 "She swung the hammer at the wall. It went through like the wall was made of cardboard. Shards of thin plaster landed at my feet. Julia swung again, working at the gap with the head of the hammer to create a large hole."
- a custom designed, multipurpose hammer with a set of screwdrivers in the shaft.